Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lo Siento

Sorry for the lack of blog posting recently. Been a little crazy. By that, I mean it's been busy...not that I've actually been crazy. Well, no, that's not true either. Anyways. I promise I'll write a real post soon. Until then, go and read through some of the older ones. Regurgitate them. That word sounds as disgusting as the event it's describing.

Today, Piper Lee laughed a real laugh on purpose. A little baby cackle. Apparently, me telling Mom how I woke David up in the middle of the night insisting he was holding one of the girls and that he needed to go put her back in her crib immediately (it was just his body pillow he was holding, and I'm a moron), is funny enough to get a three month old to laugh. Best. Noise. Ever. Oh my gosh, I was ROLLING. I had tears in my eyes, it was the funniest thing. So sweet and innocent and pure delight. It was like a baby Santa Claus. Her little belly poked out and she bounced up and down each time she giggled. I waved my arms around and made a fool of myself trying to get her to do it again and again, but she just gave me wide open smiles. Oh, so sweet. I can't wait for it to happen again. Harper just sat there and was like, "Huh...sister...idiot." Ah, fun times. I wrote it down in her baby book...March 31, 2010, you laughed for real for the first time and made Momma's heart smile so big.

1 comment:

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!