Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Peanut Brittle


So, I super-apologize for the quiet the past few days. Lots of work last week and we're not such a fan of Daylight Savings Time anymore. This weekend was exhausting, but a lot of fun. I'll tell you about it laters. And I'll finish the cruise posts. And I'll finish the Dream Job illustrations. And I'll tell y'all about Halloween. One day.......

But TODAY...it's RECIPE DAY!

With Fall comes all sorts of seasonal food...mostly fair/carnival food. You can never go wrong with chicken on a stick or caramel apples or funnel cakes (GYAH FUNNEL CAKES!!) or hand-dipped corn dogs or fried pickles or candy corn or last, but not least, peanut brittle. That stuff is dangerous to eat but, OH so worth it.

I found THE. BEST. RECIPE. for peanut brittle this weekend and I wanted to share it with you. Here's what you do...

First, go find a reputable brittler and buy some peanut brittle.

Second, break it. That's half the fun of peanut brittle. It's like breaking a plate, only it's okay and you won't get a time out.

Third, enjoy! And yes, I ate the bag, too. Nothing gets left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!