Monday, June 4, 2012

Señora Rut Es Mucho Loco

Let me tell you a little bit about our week...

First, Canada/Alaska was AMAZING. Oh my word, we had such a good time. SUCH. A. GOOD. TIME. It was a very nice break. The weather was perfect. A teensy bit cooler than Alabama's temp. We saw sea lions and otters and whales and Dall's porpoises and a moose and bears and puffins and other people. And, of course, beautiful scenery. It was just a great vacation. And I have a gazillion pictures. Buuut, I don't think I'll be able to get to them until next week. Because...

...this week, we are finishing packing using every spare second we have after work and at night, canceling all of our home services (power, water, etc.) and transferring them to the apartment, closing on the house on Friday, moving out on Saturday, handing over the keys on Sunday, working our regular full-time jobs, and taking care of the kiddos. So, if you see me in person and my eyes are kind of glazed over and I'm drooling a little bit, you'll know why. And we haven't slept in three days because one night was spent on an airplane and two nights were spent up with sick baby girls. I know, I know, we just got back from an awesome vacation and I'm whining already. But, I'm sleepy and hormonal and a little bit crazy right now.

But God is good and we're really excited about everything happening. And we have the most amazing people in the world helping us move on Saturday, which is such a blessing.

And so begins our last week ever in this house. In the grand scheme of things, seven years in a house isn't that long, but this was our first house and has so many memories. I'm already missing it.

We will SURVIVEzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!