Monday, July 2, 2012

Life with Red Ruth: The Water Drinker

You know how everybody has little things that just drive them nuts. Not necessarily nuts, but makes them cringe a little. Whether it's noises people make all the time or hand gestures...could be anything. There was a girl I used to know a LOOOONG time ago. I was maybe 13 or 14. And she would come up behind you out of nowhere, grab your shoulders (gently, not hard or anything) and squeeze two times whilst saying, "HOW you DOin?"...the squeezes on the emphasis of HOW and DO. 

Every.
Single.
Time. 

I never said anything, because it was completely harmless and she was sweet as could be, but it was like, "Come on! Really?!" So, maybe the problem is me. I'm sure I have plenty of things that drive people nuts. No comment from you, Mother. For instance, I may or may not tend to over-explain things. The whole saying, "You ask for the time and she tells you how to build a clock." That's me! Tee hee...

My sweet love, my soulmate, my best friend...Hugsy. He drinks water louder than anybody I have ever heard in my entire life. I've mostly become immune to it, but pregnancy hormones kind of bring it back to me in full force times a thousand. Poor Hugs. 

 So, this is what happened the other night...








So, poor guy, now he just suffers thirst in silence around me. I guess he drinks water at work, I dunno.

1 comment:

  1. LOL LOL LOL LOL.

    Yes.

    Yes.

    I can relate. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!