Thursday, January 15, 2009

I can hear the ocean in this conch...conk...consh...conch shell

Well, kids...I'm leaving early in the morning to head off to the Southern Caribbean. I'll be back on the 26th, so I'll chitty chat then. Pray that we don't get hijacked...my Mom is most certain that's likely to happen. Pray that I don't eat so much that they actually use me as a life raft during the hijacking. Pray I find a good deal on some kind of weapon for sweet David's souvenir. And pray that they let me drive the ship this time...cuz I'm pretty awesome. Y'all behave and I've got people keeping an eye on you, so I only want a good report when I get back. 

I'd like to leave you with a little poem I just wrote...just now. 

It's 9:04 pm on a Thursday night
I'm sitting cross-legged even though I'm trying to stop because it's bad for your circulation
The cat is mean and she likes to bite
Bloo de do blah blugh de blagh de doo hurculation 
I'm about to go take a shower

I'm all packed up and I'm rett to go
I gotta get up early so I'll probably be sleepy when I drive
I'm gonna stop by Starbucks on the way to get a hot chocolate with salt and caramo
Malinda says it's 7 Weight Watcher points for a venti but it makes me feel so alive
So I'm gonna get it anyways

Get it anyways
Get it anyways
Anyways

2 comments:

  1. FUN! Have the best time! I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 points for a tall. (Venti is prolly like, 100, but agreeably it's worth it.)

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!