Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today = Randomness

Y'all, I'm so sorry I've been so lack in posting and most of the posts lately have been laaaame, but it's been insante around here. See, I just typed "insante" instead of "insane" and I'm not even going to fix it. So, I'll just tell you some of the stuff I've been up to.oooo! Gyah, sorry for the extra o's...iCal just scared the living mess out of me. Chirp!
This past weekend, I helped host a baby shower for my dear friend, Elizabeth, in Misterssippi. Yes, Misterssippi...I think it's presumptuous to assume it's a girl state. It was faaabulous! We had so much food...and I, as always, ate too much of it. She's having a little boy, Carter. I'm going to spoil him rotten. Yes, Beth, at Aunt Ruthie and Uncle David's...he can do, eat, watch whatever he wants.
I wish I had a Cadbury Egg right now. Beth gave me two this weekend (she is an angel), but I ate them both driving home. Look how pretty they are...sigh.
I have a headache and I don't know why...probably because it's a Wednesday...which also means LOST TONIGHT! Will they ever stop traveling through time? Will Sun kill Ben? Will the nosebleeds stop? Why did Kate and Jack have to die? Ahhh...gotcha. That's for you folks who were like, "Stop talking about Lost! I haven't caught up yet!" Well, stop reading and go catch up!

I really think this English muffin I'm eating is fermented. It tastes like wine smells. Can English muffins ferment? I think they can.

I can't stop sneezing. I have been sneezing all morning long. David, you better not have given me your cold...Ewwww gross...Ruth, why did you put that on there??! Well, you looked at it. Ugh, I think I'm going to throw up....yeah, you try to Google "snotty nose" and see what comes up. Aaaand scrolling down.......

I'm working on a book design for a company here and I'm struggling to find inspiration for it. It's been a tough one. So, if you have any ideas, please send them my way. Now, I don't want any questionable photos, you hear. This is a student's Bible study curriculum. All I have so far is blah. That is the grossest piece of clipart I've ever seen. And I hate the word brainstorm.

I'm moody today, if you can't tell.

So, as you can see, I've been busy.

2 comments:

  1. That snot picture almost made me toss my cookies. Yucka. Snot is NOT hot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are nuts! And I guess I'll have to limit the amount of time Carter spends at Auntie Ruthie and Uncle David's since you are gonna let him do whatever he wants! Ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!