Thursday, November 20, 2008

Superhero!

So, just a sec ago I was uploading the motorcycle pictures and I thought "I need a picture with my chaps!" So, I ran and grabbed them and put on some jeans and David was like, "You look like a superhero." And I'm like, "What do you mean look like a superhero? I am a superhero." So he told me to do some superhero poses, so my 5 second photoshoot with the chaps turned into a 10 minute superhero glamor shot session...except without the glamor. By the way, I can't "do" faces. When someone says "be serious" or "be mysterious" or "be happy" it's all the same dumb look. I just have one. I'm a Derek Zoolander. I just have one Magnum/Blue Steel. It's either the one look or I'm laughing. For example...

The Ruthinator. Keeping the world safe from...something. (I realize that superheroes wouldn't wear white socks with their superoutfit.)



This is me and my trusty sidekick, The Shamtar, going after the bad guys.

The Shamtar turns against The Ruthinator!

I'll get you, Arthur Petrelli!  

This by itself is something only a superhero could do...hold Blue in one arm and Seumas in the other and live to tell about it. 

1 comment:

  1. I L-O-V-E your blog. It's my official favorite. And speaking of official, my husband is officially in love with you.

    On the way to work/school this morning, he told me that he read your blog last night. He said he laughed at every single post and talked about how hilarious you are.

    Then....

    EVERYTHING was "Bogue and Weejer" to him. An idiot was going 20 mph in front of us and and Darin exclaimed, "Did you go to the Bogue and Weejer School of Driving!?!"

    And then I told him about a friend of mine who liked this guy and vice versa and they married other people. He simply stated, "They should have gone to the Bogue and Weejer college together."

    I'm telling you, he would NOT stop saying it! We loved your Bogue and Weejer stories. Classic.

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!