Friday, May 7, 2010

Goodbye, Marahute

Sad day.

My beloved motorcycle, Marahute, is getting picked up by her new owner today. :( I'm not happy about this, but it was a decision that had to be made. When I got pregnant, I, of course, wasn't going to ride. And after the girls arrived, I haven't been able to ride any...you know, with all the free time I have.

I couldn't bear the thought of her gleaming red and chrome sitting silently in our garage...dust, a blanket of anguish on her apple red gas tank, unfeelingly muting her glorious hue. So, we sold her to our pastor, who bought it for his wife. I know they'll take good care of her.

I'd like to take this opportunity to reflect on our days and many joyous rides with Marahute with a moment of silence...anyways.

We'll miss you, ole girl! Thanks for the good times. Vroom vroom, dear friend...vroom vroom.

But no worries...we still have Winona.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!