Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dream Job: Costume Designer

So...here I am continuing the Dream Job illustrations...FROM A YEAR AGO. How horrible of a blogger am I.

This dream job is from Katy. Katy just had a baby! His name is Robert. They call him Robby...I call him Robberz. That's his DJ name. He's also known as The Lion. And he is ADORBS.

Katy says, "I'd want to be a costume designer/seamstress for a theatre."

That's so awesome, cuz I want to do hair and make-up for a theatre or movies! We should start a company...we could call it Sew Hairy.

No. We should never call it that.

Katy, here is your dream job...

Just so you know...David walks in and hears me snickering, sees what I'm drawing and says, "And HOW old are you?"

Old enough to draw a cartoon heiny, thank you very much.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!!! It's meeee! I will get on Robberz DJ Halloween outfit now.

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!