1. Feet. Your feet, my feet, just feet. I don't like 'em. And yet, I like to take pictures of people walking, so...I dunno what's wrong with me...
2. Sticky. Sticky hands, sticky faces, kids' sticky hands, my sticky hands. I don't like it. I love waffles and Waffle House, but I have to be so careful when I pour syrup because 1. somebody before me was gross and made the bottle dirty and 2. I could get it on my hands, which would get on my clothes, which would get in the car, which would be there for all eternity. I love kids, but I don't want to touch their sticky hands and I don't want their sticky hands touching my face.
3. Gum. I hate gum. I loathe gum. There's nothing about it that I like. It's just gross. When I was googling pictures of gum, I came across some archaeologists' website who claimed to have discovered a 7,000 year old piece of chewing gum. That's just stupid. As is gum.
4. Carpet. I don't mind carpet at all in the house. It's cozy and warm, blah blah. I don't like touching carpet with my bare hands or feet. I'm almost always wearing socks or shoes in the house and I have to sit on the area rug if I sit on the floor because I don't like touching carpet. I don't know why. It just feels weird. Some ppl don't like nails on a chalkboard, I don't like touching carpet.
5. Things with more than four legs, but less than 30. I don't mind mammals of any kind and I don't mind caterpillars/centipedes. I do not like spiders, crabs, lobsters, shrimp or anything like that. It hurts me to talk about it...it was difficult googling pictures. Ick. I feel like they're on me. Are they on me? BTW, the picture of the crab on the garbage can...that is a REAL STINKING CRAB. Now, I'll eat 'em all day long, cuz I looooove me some seafood, but I ain't touching it. I really feel like they're on me.
6. Sushi. Gah-ross. Do not try to convince me that I will like this or that kind. I have tried EVERY KIND. And I DO NOT LIKE IT. Also, it's just packing down some rice, throwing a slab of fish or eel on there and jacking up the price. I mean, I can make THAT. It may not be pretty, but it'll be sushi. And it'd still taste like, oh, uhm, RAW FISH.
7. Toothpaste. I brush my teeth three times a day...and every. single. time. I gag. Toothpaste is just nasty. When I think about toothpaste, I gag. I care about dental hygiene, yes I do, but doesn't mean I have to like it.
8. The word "fester." It's just a disgusting sounding word. I mean, look at the definition.
9. People who tan too much. A picture is all you need. Even the kid is grossed out.