Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I've Failed You Yet Again

I was just soooo tired yesterday. I took my bath at 6:00 pm, because I go to bed at 7:30-8:00 pm, and I shrug into my socks and Valentine Day pajamas and look down and this is what I see. 
It's very sad. You see the kind of brain power I'm dealing with here. I can't do anything about it. And I don't even care. I'm still wearing them. I found David's gun earmuffs, so I slept GRRRRREAT last night...the best sleep I've had in awhile. David, sweet precious, has taken it upon himself to have some sinus issues and I'm a very light sleeper. So, I'm feelin good today. It feels like it should be Thursday, doesn't it? I really want some pizza rolls. 

2 comments:

  1. Pizza rolls will give you gas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha Ruth this is so sad and yet so friggin' hysterical. I love you.

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!