Thursday, June 3, 2010

FOUND!

Katie Christmas found the wedding pictures! Insane! She's like a wizard or something. Wizardess? What's a girl wizard? Hermione Granger. Girl, you amaze me.

Well, anyways...here they are. Look how young we are...we're like babies...well, 21 and 22.

Ah, such a glorious day. I had the best time. Mom and I finished all of the wedding preparation stuff about 4 months before the wedding. Not an exaggeration. I know I exaggerate a lot, like...a gazillion times a day...but this is true. We made all of the invitations and programs ourselves way ahead of time. They're very fabulous. I'll do a wedding prep post sometime and show you what we did. Shane and Brooks are dying to know. It was all super relaxed and we didn't have to worry about anything. The wedding was at 2 p.m. Twenty-one minute ceremony. Reception. We were out of there by 4:30 p.m. I got out of that dress as soon as I could. Wait, that sounds bad. I meant...I got into something more comfortable. Agh, that's worse! What I mean is, I hate wearing dresses and although I loved my wedding dress...that thing had a 2 hour limit on me and I was already past that, so thankfully my going-away dress was way more comfy. AND super cute. AND on sale from $340...thank you, Anthropologie for your 75% discount. Best day. I married the man of my dreams.

I love you, sweetheart. You've given me the most amazing 6 years of my life and I'm looking forward to the rest of ours together. Thank you for being my best friend and my helpmate. Thank you for being the most amazing husband and father. Thank you for our children. And thanks for being a sessy beast. Bow chica bow wow...mrrreeeooowwww... oh, hey can you pick up some formula on your way home? Get like, 6 packs. Thanks!

3 comments:

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!