Monday, October 25, 2010

Home!

Yay! We made it back! No pirates, no ghosts of pirates, no Kraken, no–...oh wait, there WAS a pirate. A one-legged pirate that was sooooooooooooo annoying. I'll tell you about him tomorrow.

We had a wonderful time! The cruise itself and the ports were great, but the best part was the time I got to have with David and sleeping late. Just to have a normal meal with Hugsy without being rushed was fabulous. We sat out on the balcony and read and played games and saw shows and shopped and took walks on the deck. And one morning, I slept until 10:30 a.m. and then I still took a 2 hour nap that afternoon. I feel so refreshed. I'm very glad we got to go and extremely grateful to my parents for keeping the girls for us. It was definitely a welcome break. Even though, the entire time, we talked about the girls and how much we were looking forward to bringing them back to this or that place one day. Oh my word, we missed them so much...I can't even tell you.

We ended up being busier yesterday getting everything washed and unpacked than I thought we would, so I haven't had a chance to get the pictures off my camera yet, but I will tonight!

Sigh...why can't every week be vacation. Probably because we'd end up like the humans on Wall-E. Blegh. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!