Friday, October 15, 2010

VACAY!

It's here!!

We're all packed up and ret to go. Don't let anything crazy happen while I'm gone. I'll see you kids on the 25th!


Boarding passes - check

Passports - check

Watercolor print sundresses - check

Too short shorts - check

Flippy flops - check

Huge, chunky necklace I'd only wear on a cruise - check

Books I've been wanting to read since 1884 - check

Oversized sunglasses - check

Camera and Flip with which to people watch - check

Stretchy pants for after every meal - check

SPF 55 because I'm Casper white - check

Baby food, clothes, toys, etc. for the girls' first overnight stay with the grandparents - check

DVD player loaded with subliminal messages for children - check

Davey Pooh - check

I feel like I'm forgetting something........THE TWINS!!!! Ha, just kidding...they're strapped to the luggage rack.


I'm on a boat and it's going fast and
I got a nautical themed, pashmina afghan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!