Monday, May 2, 2011

A Big Weekend

I'll catch you up on our weekend later this afternoon. I've got tons of pictures...as I always do. Here's a quick rundown:

Overwhelmed by the support shown to Alabama and the other states affected by the tornadoes last week. I know those who lost homes and belongings appreciate the donations and assistance. It's amazing and so humbling how the country comes together for its own.

David had a kidney stone. Again. Check my last kidney stone post to read about the first incident.

The fence is up! Best money we ever spent. Seriously.

Two words: sprinkler + twins.

A party to celebrate Sara's last week as a single lady. Bryan put a ring on it and as of this coming Saturday, she's off the market.

And can I just add a "God Bless America!" in there?? So thankful to our soldiers...past and present. You guys rock my face off. I would like to shake each of your hands and give you a hug, but I'm afraid I would disintegrate in the glow of your awesomeness.

Okay, I'll be back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!