Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You've come to the right place, my friend...

(That was my best Russian accent.)

Yes, it's still Bogue & Weejer...I'm just an idiot and spent so much time this weekend trying to figure out CSS building my own template and this is what I've done. It's great, right? RIGHT?! Seriously, I'm "almost" finished. The design is done, now I just have to figure out the code to get it on there. I hate coding.

I have lots of pictures to upload from this weekend. I hope you all had a great Memorial Day, btw! We went to the zoo, went swimming, rested, grilled hot dogs, and had a grand ole time.

And I'm hoping the new graphics will be up soon. I hope. I really hope.

Hey, guess what...four day work week...what whaaaaaat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!