Monday, September 13, 2010

Dream Job: Paleontologist

Cyndel says: I'd want to be a paleontologist, but I didn't want to say anything because you know how goofy I am.


Cyndel is a co-worker of David's. She's an underwriter, too. They like numbers and stuff. I've never gotten to meet her, but I hear she's super sweet and a lot of fun. David told me it took her awhile to choose between a paleontologist and a dictionarian for her dream job. But, I'm glad she picked paleontologist, because I used to want to be one, too! Jurassic Park is one of my all-time favorite movies. I spent a week learning how to play the theme song on the piano when I was 11.

Also, Cyndel's husband, a soldier, just got back from fighting overseas and I know she's happy to have him home. And I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for the sacrifices you've made as a family to help protect and preserve the freedoms we have. We, this country, owe you a lot. Thank you.

Here is Cyndel, the goofy paleontologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!