Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wedding Weekend

It has been an exhausting past few days, this weekend included. But, it was a fun weekend. One of my dearest friends, Ashley, got married to sweetie pie Joney Pooh. Most people call him Jonas, though. She got engaged last year and I was incredibly honored she asked me to take her pictures. I stopped doing photography awhile back, but you can't say no to a dear friend and I knew this would be an awesome par-tay! I asked Sara to be the second photographer and, in her words, we were camera ninjas. We were unstoppable. I'm not sure how many pictures she took, but I took 1700. Oh my gosh. I don't even know how. I have a sickness. So, I'm narrowing those down a good bit. But here are a few I've gone through so far. I love weddings. And it was so much fun to get to be a part of my sweet friend's special day.

Agh, I've gotta Photoshop those lights out of the back.

Ugh, I want these shoes.

Hope you kids are having a blast in St. Maarten! I still don't understand why we couldn't all come.


1 comment:

  1. I only just discovered your blog. But I had to say that these photos are absolutely fantastic.

    I actually stopped breathing for a moment at the photo with the couple's hands clasped behind the brides back. Out of this world beautiful.

    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!