Monday, December 27, 2010

CHRISTMAS!!!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. We've been a tad busy with a little thing I like to call Christmas. You might have heard of it. It's a pretty fantastic holiday and it's my favorite. We're still at home at my parents' house, but we're packing up and heading out in an hour or so. :( I'm on Mom's computer and she's got it zoomed in at like 1,000%, so I'm reading myself type out one word at a time because that's all I can see on the monitor. But, I'm HOPING I can post some pictures tonight from our Christmas festivities. Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful holiday and time with family and friends.

It's kind of humbling...well, not kind of...it IS humbling that this holiday is here because of how much God loved us (and loves us). He sent His perfect Son into the world, an innocent baby, for us. I know for a fact that I could not do that for anybody. I love you enough to share chocolate with you, but I don't love you enough to give up my child for you. Nobody, not one of us, could that...nobody except a perfect and amazing Father, whose love for us is unfathomable. We could never comprehend it. But, I am eternally grateful. And I hope you know that He died for you, too. He loved (and loves) you that much.

Merry Christmas!!

Mom...geez...how do you function on this computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!