Monday, December 19, 2011

Piper Lee and the Seagull

Okay, I thought I'd have more time to post all the pictures from the beach, but nope. But I do have time for one story...so, gather 'round and I shall tell you a tale worth the hearing. (Didn't that sound dramatic and interesting? Yeah, yeah?)


There once was a girl, a mighty warrior, named Piper Lee.
She lived alone on an island, surrounded by the white-capped sea.

She searched tirelessly for something, someone, a companion, a friend.
Our heroine was beginning to think her endeavor would never end.

Alas! Hark! What goes there! A seagull! Another living thing!
Much to Piper's dismay, the bird didn't find the curly-haired creature very interesting.

He trotted away with a smirk on his face.
Laughing, "You'll always be a loner here in this place."

Piper Lee, heartbroken, downtrodden, and sad,
"That stupid bird. He makes me so mad."

She cried to the heavens,"Why? Why? Whyyyyyyy?!?"
But there was no answer from the cloudless blue sky.

The tiny person determined unto herself that day,
"Ain't nobody, I don't care who it is, gonna treat me that way."

So, she set forth to find the fowl that rejected her before
To make sure he knew he couldn't hurt her anymore.

"Where are you, gull?! I can hear you! You coward! Oh, there you be."
The bird replied, "Uh yeah, I've been here the whole time while you've had a pity party."

"Oh yeah? Well, you're a dummy and I don't like you and you can keep...
...your silly bird friendship. So, read it and weep."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!