Friday, January 20, 2012

Phoebe Ball: Part 2

(So glad you liked the penguin party pictures! Thanks you guys!)

As many of you know, Phoebe Ball is one of my most favorite games. David's cousin Brittany taught us to play many many moons ago and it just gets awesomer and awesomer. If you didn't get to read the first Phoebe Ball post, including how to play the game, you can read it here.

It's such a great game. No score. No winners. I mean, let's be honest...nobody's a winner when they play this game. As you can see, Eric holds the record for "Creepiest Drawing Ever". But, you guys...I may have a new contender.

Over Christmas, me, Mom, David, Noah and Bryan sat down to play. Everybody else (cough cough Sara Dad Peter cough cough) was being lame. LAME-O. Whatevs. We don't need them. Normally, we stick to movies for the category. David hates that, but I'm in charge, so...the category was movies. I don't even remember who started this sequence of drawings. I think it was Noah. I didn't save the timeline. Think, Ruth, THINK! Regardless...the title of "Beauty and the Beast" came around to Bryan. And this is what he draws...

WHAAAAAAT?!?!?! IS?!??!?! THAT?!?!?!?!

It's horrifying! Is that a tail or a mutated arm thing with which the beast clubs its victims? The wiry, razor sharp grimace. I think it's smiling a little. The dead, lifeless eye.

I don't know which one will haunt my dreams more...

Eric's Intergalactic Monster Lion King


Or Bryan's Mutated Humanoid Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!