Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008, it's been fun!

This has been a great year and I am so so so thankful to have had it...I'm so thankful to have spent it with my best friend, favorite person in the world, and love of my life, David, and I'm so thankful for our families and all of our friends. I'm excited and looking forward to the coming year and the many plans God has for us. I hope each of you has a wonderful New Year's and I'll see you guys next year...har har.  

Happy New Year's from David, Ruth, Seumas and Blue!

This is our best attempt at getting the whole "family" together. I wanted to take another one, but yeah, the "kids" weren't going to let that happen. Blue kind of looks like a cobra, doesn't she?

1 comment:

  1. Look at Blue! How horrifying! What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!