Monday, December 1, 2008

Bogue and Weejer Stories...

I'm in the process of typing up all of the Bogue and Weejer stories on the computer to store in PDF format, so our childrens' childrens' children can be "enlightened" by the experience of having heard a B&W tale. I only have one finished, but I'll be uploading them to the blog so you folks can read them. They're on the right side under my profile. 

I will go ahead and say right now that these stories are entirely true. 99.9% of them you won't understand because it's all ridiculous "you had to be there" stuff, but I hope you can still enjoy them somewhat. 

This first story, The Crap Case, tells the happenings of a crisp, Fall day last year at my grandparent's house. It was just Mamaw and Papaw...and the Geneva Police Department. I apologize in advance for any language...I couldn't take artistic license and leave it out because it's part of the story...(I did use asterisks, though.) Like I said, this is a true story. Just the names have been changed. And I may have added in a little fib here and there, but the rest is true. 

If you have any questions about any part of the story, please let me know. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Keep the Bogue and Weejer stories coming! :) Cracks me up.

    And of course, the Ruthie and Davey updates! They crack me up as well.

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!