Tuesday, December 23, 2008

By the way...

...a few people have asked me about it..I DO NOT dress up my animals because they're my "children." I dress them up because I get a good laugh out of it and they hate it so much and give me the death stare and it just tickles me to no end. All of the outfits they have were either $1 at Target or were given to us. Just wanted to clarify. I'm not one of those people. Not that I'm making fun of those people....well, I am...but I have no reason to dress them up except for my own personal amusement. Besides, it takes passing a bill of Congress to get them into an outfit, so I only do it on special occasions...or if I'm bored. And I mean...it's so stinking cute to see Seumas in a shirt that says "Noble Beast." I can't help myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!