Thursday, April 16, 2009

Adventures with Seumas and Other Important Things

I read somewhere that in order to have a "good blog," you're not supposed to write about your children, your pets or random topics. Today I will write about all three of those. My pets are my furry, adopted children and all I ever write about is random stuff. So, I laugh in your face, stupid article. 

Since I'm at home all day every day by myself (well, not anymore cuz tax season is O-V-E-R!), it's a good thing I have two creatures to keep me company...Blue and Seumas. Seumas and I go for a walk every day after I get done with work. I scoot away from my desk and say, "Ready for a walk?" His ears perk up and he darts to the front door, tail a-waggin'. 

He always stops by to pay his beagle friend a visit through the fence. 

If he's not walking, he's sleeping. 

Sometimes he collapses right in the middle of playing. Like a fuzzy lump. 

Sometimes he watches reruns of America's Next Top Model with me. 

"Them models be CRAAAAZY!" 

But usually his days are spent "playing" with Blue. I think Blue sees it as more of a babysitting job, but we pay her pretty well.

On a completely unrelated note, did you know that you can now buy electronic cigarettes? Eight new flavors! Jeepers, Batman! That's the best news I've had all week! You can kill yourself even quicker now. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!