Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday, oh beautiful Wednesday...

Well, it's here. Tax season has finally ended. It's over. April 15, I love you. How often do you hear people say that? Well, being the wife of an accountant, it's one of my favorite days of the year. From January 15, I count the hours until it arrives...oh, that blessed day. Even though we both still have to work, it's like the beginning of summer vacation. I get to see my Davey again! I see the mailman more than I see my husband. (Maybe not THAT bad, but close enough.) Tomorrow for lunch, his boss is taking their firm to eat at the nicest steak house restaurant in the city. Claims to have the best steaks in the Southeast. I say that the spouses of the employees should get to come along, too, because we've had to put up with tax season just as much as them. But, I'll settle for David coming home at 5:00 pm again. Yay! Okay, I'll stop with the mushy stuff now. 

We filed our taxes yesterday. Yes, seeing as how he's busy with other people's taxes, he does ours last. 

I have a mug of hot chocolate and a warm bowl of peaches & cream oatmeal beside me. (It's kind of chilly this morning.)

It's going to be a beautiful day today. No rain at all. Just sun. 

We have softball practice tonight with our fabulous team. 

I'm going to the beach this weekend. 

Could it get any better than this? 

God is good. 

In your face, tax season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!