Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day

It's Earth Day today. I like flowers. 

Just because you're in shape, or think you're in shape, don't do the Intermediate level of Super Hula Hoop on the Wii Fit. Ever. Because, you won't laugh...or sit up...or move, for a week. Don't ask me how I know this...I just do. 

I'm on hold right now with PetSmart and the grooming salon. For the dog, not me. Who would have thunk they'd be so busy that they'd have to put someone on hold. 

Oh my gosh, Star Trek comes out 16 days!!!! 

How bored were these guys? "Whatcha wanna do today?" "Hmm...let's try to break a world record." "Okay, cool. What do you want to do?" "Let's keep it interesting and text each other." "Okay." 

Thank goodness! I was starting to fret over the spelling of this lake. Whew. Load off my mind. 

Anyways. Happy Earth Day! Go hug a tree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!