Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In the News

Normally, there's nothing in the news that's worthy enough to warrant me giving it attention, but occasionally, stories are just thrown in my face as I'm scouring the Webs. Yes, I know I should be informed and I am, through my grandfather (who is basically a walking talking magnet for political/historical/economical chatter), but I feel that most news stations have their own agenda and sway stories one way or another. And most of them are meant to instill fear in people so those people will keep checking with them for updates on this "frightful situation." And the news only gives the bad news...what about the good/ridiculous news? Why not show more of these stories? (I hate Yahoo News, btw. AT&T decided to pair up with Yahoo for email and so now I have to check my email through Yahoo...lame...so, their news junk is all over the place and I can't help but read.)


Don't Make Me Stop This Car!

The girls were fighting. The mom told them to get out and "walk home." She drove one block and swung back around to pick them up and they were gone. They were later found safe and sound. Was the mom a bad mom and should she be punished? YES! I would have driven two blocks.


Goodbye, Doggie

Small dog gets blown away by wind. Found by pet psychic. Several questions here...is it normally that windy in Michigan? What is a pet psychic? How do you grow dogs that small? But the real question here is, why did you name your dog Tinker Bell?

2 comments:

  1. i asked all those exact same questions about little tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinkerbell's story is one to really read about. fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!