Thursday, August 6, 2009

What Would You Do for Some Chick-fil-A?

Well, I would drive 18 minutes in my pajamas, doofy hat and no make-up just for some chicken nugget goodness and then 18 minutes back. Totally worth it. 

The lemon babies started knocking the other day and yelled up at me, "Hello, Incubator." I replied with a "What?" They proceeded to tell me, "Well, we'd like some Chick-fil-A...how 'bout you get on that?" I said, "You know what...I kind of want some, too. Let's go!" So off we went. We fought over what to order, but I won in the end, seeing as how I'm the one with the most developed motor skills and a checking account. We got a #5...8-piece nuggets, waffle fries and a Sprite. Perfect.

Don't be jealous of my styyyyyyle. 
You know you want a hat like this. $2 at Old Navy...got it maybe 8 years ago, I think. 
Look at that...just waiting for me.
Oh, #5, you've never looked so good. 

The price of happiness, you ask = $5.82


(Mom, chill out, I took the pictures while I was parked.)

2 comments:

  1. I just read through some of your blog! I love it! Congrats on the twins! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get the #5 too! Flippin love it!

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!