Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I PASSED!

Praise the Lord, I passed my glucose test! Woot woot! I called yesterday afternoon and Nurse was like, "Oh yeah, you passed...it was 120." And I jumped up and down and whooped and hollered. I don't know why that was such a big deal to me, but it was stressing me out. And also, how about the finger prick test was just a tad bit off. That's kind of worrisome as far as their testing equipment goes. Oh well, who cares. I passed! I celebrated with a piece of 13-layer chocolate cake. I hadn't had anything sweet all day, so I was like, in your face sugar test. But, no worries, I'm still gonna eat super healthy. I don't want these girls coming out too chubby...I'm running out of room. Anyways.

So, here are the twins all cute and squishy and sweet. It's kind of all over the place...she was moving fast to keep me from having to lay there much longer after my two "episodes." One of the gals wouldn't show her face, so the nurse kept jiggling me to try to get her to turn around...which was awesome fun for my 110% full bladder. At the beginning, you can see the profile of one, and if you look closely, you can see her sucking and opening her mouth...you can also see her "claw" hand floating above. (It reminds me of that episode of Friends when Chandler played Ms. PacMan too long and his hand got stuck into that shape.) Then, she turns and her face goes in and out of the light. Her little lips and nose get smushed some, but you can see them for the most part. I'm not sure if, at this resolution, you can see their hair, but it's there. Their tummies are full and she points out the bladder and kidneys. There are also a bunch of feet tangled around in there. I love watching their heartbeats.

Now I see why people are obsessed with their kids. Never understood that until now. You might say I'm obsessed with my pets...but no, you're not obsessed with your pets until you have cross-stitched pillows of them on your bed...which I do not. And I frequently say to both of them that if they try to steal my popcorn one more time, they're out on the streets. And good luck trying to find a job, you furry little critters.

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR PASSING!!!
    And isn't it amazing how much you love them already! Just wait till you see their sweet faces. I know I can't wait!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!