Friday, August 20, 2010

Blurg.

So, I had intended on posting Jenny's dream job today...the billionaire cake maker writer...but I left my Wacom tablet pen at home (HOW HAVE I SURVIVED THIS WEEK?!?! AGGHHH!) and David's bringing it to me tomorrow when he comes down for the weekend (I'm at my parents' house again). And I know you're wondering why I can't just use the mouse...WELL, duh...it's not the same. Once you go Wacom, you never go...that doesn't work. And besides, the drawing would end up like this...
...and not at all like the normal masterpieces you're used to. So, Jenny, I'm waiting for the pen.

Sweet puddin pie Davey Pooh is coming to see us for the weekend! Woo hoo! I've missed him so. We'll be back home next weekend. I needed some help during the day. I had just about reached that point and needed a break so Mom was like, "Come on down!" And then she'll come and stay with me a few days at home to help. Oh, Mom, thanks.

Yeah, I realized I was at my limit on Monday when Peter and Mom watched the girls while I ran an errand at Wal-Mart. The cashier asked me, "You okay? You don't look like you feel very good." Yeah, my self-esteem was mile-high at that moment. I smiled and said, "Ah, no, I'm just really tired." So very tired...so...very...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

And, on top of looking like a zombie...

...so I'm just a bundle of joy right now.

GYAH! I WISH I HAD MY WACOM PEN!!

Anyways.

So, Twitter, yeah. 13. You guys are my favorites. The rest of you need to get with it or I (see image above) am coming after you. And if you don't do Twitter, GET AN ACCOUNT RAARRRRWRRRGHGHRHARRRRGHGHGHG!!! IT'S VERY EASY TO JOIN RAAWWWWWRGHGHGHRRGHAWWRRGHG!

Everybody have a good weekend! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!