Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ole Noah

The older of my two baby brothers is headed to grad school today. After an extensive narrowing down process–choosing between schools like Ohio State, Georgia, somewhere in Pennsylvania, and Alabama–Noah decided that Ole Miss was the place for him. Their masters to doctorate program in History and Political Science was unmatched.

Noah doesn't know anybody there, so if you're there, go find him and be his friend. He's very sweet.

And tall. And looks a little bit like a baby harp seal.

And this is why most people post pictures of him with other people...if he's by himself in a picture, he does these things.

I guess we cheer for Ole Miss now. That's football, right? Ha, I said that just to aggravate. I know there's no such thing as football.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like your comments.
Mom, keep it clean.
Have a fabtastic day!